1 Day Fair Trek – Thin Pha Trail – Luang Prabang Trekking
Trekking in Laos – Luang Prabang Trekking
1 day trekking and hill tribe experience outside of Luang Prabang
This is a “Fair Trek” hiking tour of medium physical difficulty. Stunning landscapes, a river trip and several visits to Lao Loum, Lao Theung, and Lao Sung villages are included. You may also take the chance to visit the refreshing cascades of the Tad Sae waterfall. Fell free to take a walk behind the main waterfall to see countless other smaller waterfallsand beautiful pools.
Luang Prabang Trekking Highlights:
Trek 4-5 hours through 300-900m of deciduous forest and farmland. Experience the life of the traditional Khmu and Hmong villagers along trails and in villages. Relax and play in the Tad Se Water Falls. (dry during February to August).
Trek two hours through rice paddies, middle canopy and steep slopes to a Khmu Village ban Houay Fay where children greet you. Ascend another hour along ridges, limestone grottos and rocky slopes for lunch at a Hmong Village ban Tin Pa. Mountains and valleys offer many opportunities to experience a variety of flora and fauna. Stop, look, listen and ask your guide about the life teeming around you. Tramp through paddies and countryside. Stop and chat with villagers and ask questions about life in Laos end in ban Houay Yen. Relax and soak in Tad Se Falls after a day of trekking before returning.
Longboat ride along Nam Khan River to Ban Xiem Lom and Elephant Village area.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
- Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people.
- This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour included in:
- Transportation to Trek start point 8:30 a.m.
- Knowledgeable, English speaking local guide
- A specific local Khmu or Hmong village guide to greet you on arrival.
- Lao Loum, Lao Theung, and Sung village encounter
- Local river boat services
- Lunch in local village, fruit, drinking water
- “Fair Trek village fund contributions
- Visit at the Elephant Lodge – Elephant Park Project (elephant conservation camp)
- Entrance fees, local permission, taxes
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search