1 Day Snorkeling – Excursion To Cham Island Tour
Travel Style: Vietnam Diving Tours
Duration: Full day
Itinerary: Hoi An – Cham Island
Cham Island is a cluster of 8 small islands 18km off Hoi An’s shore line. Coral gardens surround each of these isands making it the perfect place for snorkeling, scuba diving and discovery of authentic Vietnamese island reality. In order to experience the Island, we are delighted to offer various options during your entiltled stay in Hoi An area. Our tours run from February through to end of September (weather permitting) with top season starting from mid May until beginning of September.
8:00 – 8:25 am: Pick up for customers at the hotel by minivan
8:30 am: Reach the pier & board the boat
8:45 am: Departure from the pier
10:00 am: Arriving in the islands, snorkeling on coral reef (MPA) and sightseeing of the island
11:30 am: Transfer to Bai Chong beach (or stay on board and make snorkleing at second site)
12:15 pm: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood lunch in Cham jungle restaurant
Afternoon: Enjoy the beach, hammock time, swimming & extra snorkeling on beach (masks, snorkels & guide as disposal), visit the local fishing villages & discovering island life by walk through the mountain or boat cruising with a guide.
15:30: Departure from the beach to return to mainland
16:45: Boat lands in Cua Dai pier: minivan drop customers back to the hotel.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
All trips include:
– Hotel transfers (hotels only in Hoi An area/ transfer will be extra charged for hotels in Da Nang area)
– Boat transfers
– Full snorkeling or diving equipments
– Drinking water, tea, coffee, fruits & cake on board
– Vietnamese seafood lunch on the beach (if vegetarian or allergic to some foods, please inform in advance)
– All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area (MPA) fee, Bai Chong fee & Cham Island fee
– Multilingual tour guides and PADI diving instructors speaking: Vietnamese, English, French, Spanish, Italian
– PADI insurance
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search